How many times have you wished you no longer had to shave, pluck or wax unwanted hair? And have you ever worried about the pain of the procedure?
Now there’s a comfortable way to permanently eliminate re-growing hair.
Uptown Med Spa offers The Soprano™ laser hair removal treatment – a state-of-the-art procedure specially designed to remove unwanted hair faster, more comfortably, and with fewer visits.
The state-of-the-art Soprano laser is widely regarded as the best laser for painless hair reduction currently available. Soprano XL combines the gold standard features of 810nm diode HR with an exclusive SHR ‘in motion’ approach which delivers safe, fast and effective results.
Laser hair removal results
In order to achieve the best results, it’s important to find the right treatment for your skin and hair color.
While laser hair removal technology has improved since it was first FDA approved in the 1990s, some lasers are still better suited for certain conditions. Getting the wrong laser treatment for your skin and hair can negatively impact your results. It could also damage your skin.
The best results also require committing to the full process. You could see results after one or two treatment sessions, but you’re unlikely to see the results you want without undergoing at least six treatment sessions.
In order to target hair while it’s in the growth stage, laser hair removal treatment sessions are spaced at least six weeks apart. If you need six sessions, it can take nearly 10 months from start to finish.
Laser hair removal is most effective on dark hair, or hairs with dark roots. Your results will likely be better if you have brown or black hair or roots. Treatments on blonde, gray, or red hair may not be as effective.
Results can also be impacted by hormonal changes. Significant hormonal changes can cause hair to grow back following treatments.
Pain Free Laser hair removal is a treatment to reduce unwanted hair. The treatments can be used all over the body, including on the face, arms, legs, back, and underarms.
Although it isn’t a guaranteed permanent solution for unwanted hair, laser hair removal does often produce long-lasting, and in some cases, permanent results.
Laser hair removal benefits
There is no shortage of options for removing unwanted hair. Shaving, waxing, and plucking among them. The problem with those methods is you have to keep doing them. Again, and again, and again.
That’s where Pain Free laser hair removal comes in. Many people experience long-lasting results from laser hair removal, and a significant reduction in unwanted hair. In many cases a handful of treatments can provide a long-term break from temporary hair removal options.
Laser hair removal side effects
When laser hair removal machines are used properly – both in function and the right laser for the right skin type – there should be very few side effects. You shouldn’t feel anything worse than the feeling of a minor sunburn for a couple of days.
If the machines are used incorrectly, more serious side effects including burning, pigmentation, and scarring could occur. It is important to find an experienced provider to make sure your treatment is done with a machine FDA approved for your skin type and hair color.
Laser hair removal treatment preparation
Tanned skin increases the chance of complications from the treatment. You should avoid sun exposure, tanning beds, or tanning lotions for several weeks before your treatment. If you are exposed to sun, it’s important to wear sunscreen.
You should not wax, tweeze or pluck hair for at least two weeks prior to your treatment. Laser hair removal treatments target the root of the hair and waxing, tweezing, and plucking removes the root and leaves nothing for the laser to target. It’s recommended to shave the day before or the day of treatment.
Laser hair removal aftercare tips
You should avoid direct sun exposure, including tanning beds, for several weeks after laser hair removal. It’s important to use sunscreen if you are exposed to sun.
It is best to avoid hard scrubbing or rubbing of the area treated for at least a few days. If you experienced any burns or side effects from the treatment, you should contact us immediately to receive proper treatment.
Laser hair removal treatments
There are a wide range of options for laser hair removal. Here are a few of the most popular treatments in comparison to our Pain Free Diode Laser.
- Ruby Laser. The ruby laser was the first laser designed for laser hair removal. The effectiveness of the ruby laser is limited to light skin and light hair. It is not as efficient as some treatments because it has a slow repetition rate and relatively small spot size.
- Alexandrite Laser. The alexandrite laser has a large spot size and high repetition rate, making it the fastest hair removal laser. It is ideal for treating large areas, with the possibility of completing treatment for an entire back in less than 30 minutes. Alexandrite laser treatments only produce great results when used on light to olive skin types.
- Diode Laser. The diode laser utilizes a longer wavelength than some of the other lasers, making it a better option for darker skin types and hair. As a result, it is less effective for light colored hair. The diode laser has a small spot size, so it does not treat large areas as quickly as other lasers but it is the safest and most pain free option for laser hair removal.
- Nd:YAG. The Nd:YAG laser is a popular choice for laser treatments because it is effective on all skin tones. It’s large spot size and fast repetition rate also allow it to complete treatment on large areas quickly.
- IPL Devices. Although not a laser by definition, IPL devices can also be used to remove hair. They operate using a shorter wavelength, so they are not as effective for those with darker skin tones and extremely painful.
Pain Free Diode Laser Hair Removal
Face | $90
Chin | $40
Lips | $40
Sideburns | $30
Neck | $40
Arms-Half | $120
Arms-Full | $190
Under Arms | $40
Chest | $90
Back | $95
Abdomen | $99
Brazilian-French | $95
Brazilian-Full | $135
Buttocks | $130
Legs-Half | $200
Legs-Full | $300
*Single Area Package (Series of 3) | 30% OFF
*Single Area Package (Series of 5) | 50% OFF
*Full Body Package (Any 3 areas) | 50% OFF
*Per session. Prices do not apply to men. Please call or email us to set up a consultation or to inquire about Laser Hair Removal for Men.
Arms-Half | $200
Arms-Full | $250
Back-Half | $150
Back-Full | $230
Back / Shoulder | $350
Chest | $170
Chest / Abdomen | $350